Below is a glimpse of our adventures for next week.....
JEANS-How about an extra jeans day...or more for next week! YEP, enjoy wearing jeans all of next week. (except Friday....it's PJ day) :) :) :) :)
MONDAY--No meetings! You can work on Mastery Connect.
- Tiger Pride Assembly on Tuesday! We will begin promptly at 2:45. Please fill out the MVT chart by Monday. I will have lunch with students on Friday, December 19th from 11:00-12:20.
- NO GRADE LEVEL MEETINGS!
WEDNESDAY--I will be out of the building in the morning due to Admin meeting at Central Office.
- Classroom parties are scheduled for 2:45. Please make sure you have made contact with your Homeroom Helper.
- 1st & 2nd Grade teachers need to turn in BIKE GIVEAWAY RECORDING SHEETS to the office
- 1/2 day schedule
- 10:00 BIKE GIVEAWAY Assembly for 1st & 2nd Grade
- MVT lunch from 11:00-12:20
- Students dismissed at 12:30
- Staff lunch and retirement party for Terry at 12:30 in the library-MEXICAN VILLA!!!!!
- Staff Picture in the library at 1:00 :) :) :)
Mastery Connect Updates-I found out some interesting facts regarding "opening and closing the window". When we actually "open" the window, the only thing that teachers can enter is comments, DRA levels and behavior expectations on the report card. The data that is entered is actually captured at the moment we "open" the report card. This means that any data you enter after we "open" the window will NOT be part of the % in the report that quarter. INTERESTING!!! Below are dates for you to follow regarding 2nd quarter report cards.
- Continuing working on entering assessments in Mastery Connect now until January 4th.
- We will "open" the window on January 5th-January 8th for you to enter comments, DRA levels and behavior expectations.
- We will print the report cards on January 9th.
- Report cards will be sent home with students on January 12th.
Instructional Excellence-Just a reminder that you need to complete your 1st semester paperwork by DECEMBER 18th. I need to compile the information and send it to Central Office by the 19th.